- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in IT Support.
In this computer science course, you will learn how to support the configuration tasks associated with Windows 10. You will develop skills that include managing storage, files, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10.
You will also learn how to manage authorization and authentication of users. This course is part of a series of support focused Windows courses. It is intended for individuals working in an IT Support role.
What you’ll learn
- Configure networking for Windows 10.
- Configure Storage for Windows 10.
- Configure data access and usage in Windows 10.
- Configure remote management in Windows 10.
- Configure authorization and authentication.
There is no prerequisites for this course.
Estimate Time : 8-16 hours
Module 1 Configure Network
- Networking in Win10
- Configure IP Network Connectivity
- Implement Name Resolution
- Implement Wireless Network Connectivity
- Overview Remote Access
Module 2 Configure Storage
- Overview of Storage Options
- Managing Disks, Partitions and Volumes
- Maintaining Disks and Volumes
- Managing Storage Spaces
Module 3 Configure Data Access and Usage
- Overview of File System
- Configuring and Managing File Access
- Configuring and Managing Shared Folders
- Managing Printers
- Remote Management
Module 4 Configure Authorization and Authentication
- Using Security Settings to Mitigate Threats
- Configuring User Account Control
- Implementing Device Registration
Brandon is a content developer who has been publishing training content at Microsoft for 16 years. He has been responsible for IT Professional audience content of Skype for Business since 2010. He has also published training content for Windows 7 and Microsoft SQL 2012. Prior to that Brandon was a certified instructor who taught Microsoft Dynamics GP curriculum to reselling partners.
|Author / Publisher|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.