Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence will define the next generation of software solutions. This computer science course provides an overview of AI, and explains how it can be used to build smart apps that help organizations be more efficient and enrich people’s lives. It uses a mix of engaging lectures and hands-on activities to help you take your first steps in the exciting field of AI.
Discover how machine learning can be used to build predictive models for AI. Learn how software can be used to process, analyze, and extract meaning from natural language; and to process images and video to understand the world the way we do. Find out how to build intelligent bots that enable conversational communication between humans and AI systems.
Note: The practical elements of this course are based on Microsoft Azure, and require an Azure subscription. Instructions for signing up for a free trial subscription are provided with the course materials, or you can use an existing Azure subscription if you have one.
What you’ll learn
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Build simple machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning;
- Use Python and Microsoft cognitive services to work with text, speech, images, and video;
- Use the Microsoft Bot Framework to implement conversational bots.
- High-school level math and statistics.
- A basic knowledge of programming – Python would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- A willingness to learn through exploration and perseverance.
Estimate Time : 12-16 hours
Module 1 Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Azure Machine Learning Studio
Module 2 Language and Communication
- Getting Started with Text Processing
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Language Understanding Intelligent Service
Module 3 Computer Vision
- Getting Started with Image Processing
- Working with Images and Video
Module 4 Conversations as a Platform
- Introducing to Bots
- Building Intelligent Bots
Senior Content Developer Microsoft Learning Experiences
Graeme has been a trainer, consultant, and author for longer than he cares to remember, specializing in SQL Server and the Microsoft data platform. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert for the SQL Server Data Platform and Business Intelligence. After years of working with Microsoft as a partner and vendor, he now works in the Microsoft Learning Experiences team as a senior content developer, where he plans and creates content for developers and data professionals who want to get the best out of Microsoft technologies.
|Author / Publisher|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.