- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
This course will teach you everything you need to know about building iOS apps. So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, structures, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern, Apple’s favourite delegation pattern and the publisher pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Persistent Local Data Storage: How to use Core Data, Realm, Codable and User Defaults to store your app data locally.
- How to Implement In-App Purchases with Apple StoreKit
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps and build your own machine learning models using iOS 13’s new CoreML2 and CreateML frameworks.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible 3D animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit2 framework.
- SwiftUI: How to use Apple’s brand new UI framework to create user interfaces programmatically that look good across all Apple products.
What you’ll learn
- Be able to build any app you want
- Start your own app based business
- Create a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs at a technology company
- Become a digital nomad by working as a freelance iOS developer
- Learn to work with Apple’s latest UI Framework – SwiftUI
- Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
- Create apps that use Machine Learning using Apple’s new CoreML
- Master app design so you’ll know how to wireframe, mockup and prototype your app idea
- Master app marketing so you can publish your apps and generate downloads
Estimate Time :40 hours
Course Outline, sebentar lagi….
TCSA Academic Team
With both teaching and professional experiences, Our academic team has developed this content to bring you a comprehensive course that you build your competency to match the requirements in the professional environment.
|Author / Publisher
When you complete all the requirements of the course you will be awarded with a Certificate of Achievement.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.