Introduction to TypeScript 2
- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
This course will cover all you need to know to get up and running and start building functional websites using TypeScript 2.3
Knowing TypeScript is becoming more and more a must have skill for web development since many of the web development libraries now are using TypeScript. For example, TypeScript is a must when it comes to using Angular 2 in a web application. TypeScript also can be used in server-side applications. Knowing TypeScript is your way to become a full stack developer. Therefore, if you are considering a career in web development, TypeScript is an important gear in your tool box or skillset.
What you’ll learn
- Types in TypeScript
- Programming in TypeScript
- Modules and Namespaces
- Advanced Topics in TypeScript
Estimate Time : 18 hours
Basic Knowledge of OOP concepts
Basic Knowledge of HTML
Module 1 | Getting Started With TypeScript
- Learn about The TypeScript language, why it was created, and the history of TypeScript.
- Learn about the TypeScript compiler.
Module 2 | Programming and Types in TypeScript
- Know the basic types in TypeScript.
- Know the complex types in TypeScript.
- Learn about type compatibility.
- Learn about type inference.
- Learn about type assertion.
- Learn about Functions and Function types in TypeScript.
Module 3 | Modules and Namespaces
- Know about namespaces in TypeScript
- Know about modules in TypeScript
- Know the difference between namespaces and modules and which one to use.
Module 4 | Advanced Typics
- Learn about advanced types in TypeScript like generators and iterators, intersections and unions, type guards and generics
- Learn about advanced compiler techniques like configuring VSCode builds, the tsconfig and minification and combining JS
- Learn about advances classes like mix-ins and compositional classes.
- Learn about decorators
- Learn about optional module loading
- Learn how to call web services.
Marwa Hussein is a Content Developer at Microsoft. Marwa has worked in Microsoft as a software developer for about 4 years before she switched her focuses to the education track at Microsoft. Before Microsoft, Marwa worked for 7 years on creating and teaching computer science courses for undergraduate students. Marwa is passionate about teaching and believes that learning is a continuous journey for a person to grow and flourish.
|Author / Publisher|
When you enrolled into this course you will automatically get a Certificate of Achievement for completing the course. An example is provided below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.