Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
This course is part of a series of six courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions. The course covers provisioning virtual machines, using Batch Service to deploy/maintain resources, and how to create containerized solutions by using Azure Kubernetes Service.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create and deploy virtual machines by using the Azure Portal, PowerShell, and through code
- Learn how to use the Azure Batch Service API to manage jobs
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
- Learn core concepts for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Learn how to deploy AKS clusters
- Publish an image to the Azure Container Registry
- Learn about Azure Container Instances and how to deploy to them
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C# .NET.
Estimate Time : 8-12 hours
Module 1: Create App Service web apps
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service web app
- Creating background tasks by using WebJobs in Azure App Service
Module 2: Creating Azure App Service mobile apps
- Getting started with mobile apps in App Service
- Enable push notifications for your app
- Enable offline sync for your app
Module 3: Create Azure App Service API apps
- Creating APIs
- Using Swagger to document an API
Module 4: Implement Azure Functions
- Azure Functions overview
- Develop Azure Functions using Visual Studio
- Implement durable functions
|Author / Publisher|
When you enrolled into this course you will automatically get a Certificate of Participation for completing the course. An example is provided below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.