- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Cybersecurity.
In Security in Office 365®, you will learn how to plan, implement, and manage the security features of Office 365 in your organization. The Security and compliance center in Office 365 offers a wide variety of security features to protect your users and data in Office 365. You will learn about the different types of threats that can target your organization and how the security features like Advanced Threat Protection, Threat Intelligence, auditing and Advanced Security Management will protect your organization’s data in Office 365.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding threats and data breaches targeting your data.
- Implementing the Office 365 Advanced Thread Protection.
- Implementing using Office 365 Threat Intelligence.
- Configuring auditing, alerting and reporting in Office 365.
- Using Advanced Security Management in Office 365
- Understanding of cloud-based service concepts, Office 365, and its component services.
- Background knowledge in security requirements and general threats in IT communications.
Estimate Time : 10-20 hours
Module 1 Introduction to Security in Office 365
- Threat Vector and data breaches
- Security solutions in Office 365
- Introduce to Secure Score
Module 2 Implementing and Managing Office 365 ATP
- Introduction to Exchange Online Protection
- O365 Advance Threat Protection
- Managing Safe Attachments
- Managing Safe Links
- Monitoring and Reports
Module 3 Using O365 Threat Intelligence
- Using the Threat Dashboard
- Using Threat Explorer
Module 4 Implementing auditing, insights and alerts
- Overview Auditing the Security & Compliance Center
- Enabling mailbox auditing in Exchange Online
- Searching the audit log
- Enabling sharing auditing for SharePoint and Onedrive
- Managing insights and alerts in Security & Compliance Center
Module 5 Advance Security Management
- Overview Advance Security Management
- Implementing Policies and alerts
- Implementing App permissions
Senior Content Developer, Learning eXperiences Team Microsoft Corporation
Martin Coetzer is a Senior Content Developer with the Microsoft Learning eXperiences team. He is responsible for managing the Office 365, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, Office and Dynamics certification portfolios. Prior to this Martin was a consultant with Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) responsible for architecting and deploying Microsoft technologies at medium to large customers around the world.
President Olive + Goose
Ankur Kothari is a veteran in the eDiscovery business and was instrumental in launching the first iterations of eDiscovery from Microsoft. He is currently the President of Olive + Goose, a consulting company with a specialty in Office 365 and Compliance technologies. Prior to this, he has had various positions within Microsoft.
Principal Consultant Olive + Goose
Joe Turick is a Principal Consultant at Olive + Goose with an expertise on creating technical content for Office 365 and Exchange. He has a vast knowledge of the Microsoft Office server ecosystem. He previously worked as a technical service lead for Microsoft.
Senior Content Developer, Learning eXperiences Team Microsoft
Kimberly is a Senior Content Developer with the Microsoft Learning team.
She is responsible for building IT Professional courses. She is also the project manager for a new Microsoft Virtual Academy Enterprise Security channel.Prior to this, Kimberly was a technical lead in the Microsoft Customer Service and Support organization.
Share with friends and family!
|Author / Publisher|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.