Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
What You’ll Learn：
- Implement Client Access Services
- Manage Client Devices
- Configure Outlook on the Web
- Troubleshoot Client Access
- Configure Mobile Device Mailbox Policies
- Manage Mobile Device Mailbox Policies
- Configure Message Transport
- Manage Transport Rules
- Manage Mail Flow
- Troubleshoot Mail Flow
- Troubleshoot Transport Issues
- Troubleshoot with Logs
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.
Estimate Time : 10-15 hours
Module 1: Managing Client Access
- Implementing Client Access Services
- Managing Client Devices
- Configuring Outlook on the Web
- Troubleshooting Client Access
Module 2: Managing Mobile Devices
- Mobile Device Mailbox Policies
- Managing Mobile Device Access
Module 3: Managing the Transport Pipeline
- Overview of Transport Services
- Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
Module 4: Managing and Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Managing Mail Flow
- Troubleshooting Mail Flow
- Troubleshooting Transport Issues
- Troubleshooting with Logs
Module 5: Course Conclusion
Lab : Managing Client Access and Mail Flow
- Create a Custom Receive Connector
- Create a Custom Send Connector
- Enabling and Disabling ActiveSync for a Single Mailbox
- Enabling and Disabling ActiveSync for Multiple Mailboxes
- Enabling and Disabling MAPI Access to a Single Mailbox
- Enabling and Disabling MAPI Access to Multiple Mailboxes
Siegfried Jagott is a CEO and Principal Consultant for atwork deutschland GmbH. He is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Office Servers and Services since 2013, an award-winning author of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices (Microsoft Press), and has been writing and technical reviewing for several Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) courses on various topics such as MOC 20345 – Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. He currently works on Office 365 implementations with a special focus on Security, Messaging, and Identity Management for international customers.
Tony Frink is a 36-year veteran of the IT industry, with a background in ERP technologies, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft 365. He spent the first 18 years of his career in ERP software development and professional services management. He has spent the past 18 years with Microsoft and is currently a Senior Content Development Manager on the Global Customer Learning team at Microsoft Worldwide Learning. He is responsible for developing training content for Microsoft 365 and related Office products.
Dennis Weber is a Consultant for atwork deutschland GmbH and has more than 10 years of experience working on different SMB and Enterprise projects. He is experienced in working with different technologies, including Windows and Linux solutions. His current focus is on Office 365 migrations and hybrid deployments for enterprise customers.
George Schweigert is a Software Engineer with Microsoft Worldwide Learning where he manages both the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator and Microsoft Exchange 2019 tracks. George has over 14 years of experience in the IT field in both the private and military sectors. He transitioned from his role in the military as an IT Admin to becoming a Customer Support Engineer supporting Office 365 small to mid-size businesses. Prior to joining Microsoft, George was an Exchange Escalations Engineer for Premier Enterprises with a minimum base of 10,000 users.
|Author / Publisher|
When you enrolled into this course you will automatically get a Certificate of Achievement for completing the course. An example is provided below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.