Understanding the Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
What You’ll Learn：
- Understand the Modern Messaging Architecture
- Deploy and Manage a Modern Messaging Architecture
- Create and Manage Exchange Recipients
- Manage Email Addresses, Lists, and Resources
- Plan for Mailbox Databases
- Create and Manage Mailbox Databases
- Manage Authentication for Messaging
- Configure Organizational Settings
- Configure Organizational Sharing
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.
Estimate Time : 10-15 hours
Module 1: Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Overview of Modern Messaging Architecture
- Deploying Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Managing Modern Messaging Infrastructure
Module 2: Managing Recipient Objects and Resources
- Exchange Recipients
- Creating and Managing Exchange Recipients
- Managing Email Addresses, Lists, and Resources
Module 3: Managing Mailbox Databases
- Mailbox Databases in Exchange Server
- Planning for Mailbox Databases
- Creating and Managing Mailbox Databases
- Troubleshooting Mailbox Databases
Module 4: Managing Organizational Settings
- Managing Authentication for Messaging
- Configuring Organizational Settings
- Designing Solutions for External Access
Module 5: Course Conclusion
Lab : Managing Recipient Infrastructure
- Creating an On-premise Recipient
- Creating a Cloud Recipient
- Creating an On-premises Distribution Group
- Creating a Cloud Distribution Group
- Creating an Office 365 Group
Siegfried Jagott is a CEO and Principal Consultant for atwork deutschland GmbH. He is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Office Servers and Services since 2013, an award-winning author of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Best Practices (Microsoft Press), and has been writing and technical reviewing for several Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) courses on various topics such as MOC 20345 – Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. He currently works on Office 365 implementations with a special focus on Security, Messaging, and Identity Management for international customers.
Vladimir Meloski is a Consultant for atwork deutschland GmbH and has more than 20 years of professional IT experience. He is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional on Office Server and Services, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, and a consultant specializing in Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Office 365, and Windows Server. Vladimir has been involved in Microsoft conferences worldwide as a speaker and technical expert. He has co-authored Microsoft Official Courses on Exchange, Office 365, and Windows Server, and he co-authored the following books: “Mastering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016” and “Mastering Windows Server 2016”.
George Schweigert is a Software Engineer with Microsoft Worldwide Learning where he manages both the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator and Microsoft Exchange 2019 tracks. George has over 14 years of experience in the IT field in both the private and military sectors. He transitioned from his role in the military as an IT Admin to becoming a Customer Support Engineer supporting Office 365 small to mid-size businesses. Prior to joining Microsoft, George was an Exchange Escalations Engineer for Premier Enterprises with a minimum base of 10,000 users. is a Software Engineer with Microsoft Worldwide Learning where he manages both the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator and Microsoft Exchange 2019 tracks. George has over 14 years of experience in the IT field in both the private and military sectors. He transitioned from his role in the military as an IT Admin to becoming a Customer Support Engineer supporting Office 365 small to mid-size businesses. Prior to joining Microsoft, George was an Exchange Escalations Engineer for Premier Enterprises with a minimum base of 10,000 users.
Tony Frink is a 36-year veteran of the IT industry, with a background in ERP technologies, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft 365. He spent the first 18 years of his career in ERP software development and professional services management. He has spent the past 18 years with Microsoft and is currently a Senior Content Development Manager on the Global Customer Learning team at Microsoft Worldwide Learning. He is responsible for developing training content for Microsoft 365 and related Office products.
|Author / Publisher|
When you enrolled into this course you will automatically get a Certificate of Achievement for completing the course. An example is provided below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.