- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
What You’ll Learn：
- Plan your organization for Co-management
- Prepare your Windows 10 devices for Co-management
- Transition from Configuration Manager to Intune
- Configure Microsoft Store for Business
- Plan for Mobile Application Management
- Plan your Windows 10 deployment strategy
- Plan your Windows 10 subscription activation strategy
- Resolve Windows 10 upgrade errors
- Implement Windows 10 Analytics
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Manage devices with Mobile Device Management
- Enroll devices to Mobile Device Management
- Manage device compliance
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
Estimate Time : 10 – 15 hours
Module 1 : Planning for Device Management
- Introduction to Co-management
- Preparing Your Windows 10 Devices for Co-management
- Transitioning from Configuration Manager to Intune
- Introduction Microsoft Store for Business
- Planning for Mobile Application Management
Module 2 : Planning Your Windows 10 Deployment Strategy
- Windows 10 Deployment Scenarios
- Planning Your Windows 10 Subscription Activation Strategy
- Resolving Windows 10 Upgrade Errors
- Introduction to Windows Analytics
Module 3 : Implementing Mobile Device Management
- Planning Mobile Device Management
- Deploying Mobile Device Management
- Enrolling Devices to MDM
- Managing Device Compliance
Lab : Working with Microsoft Store for Business
- Exercise 1: Provisioning and managing the Microsoft Store for Business
- Exercise 2: Using the Microsoft Store for Business
Lab : Managing Devices by using Intune
- Exercise 1: Obtain Intune and enable device management
- Exercise 2: Configure Azure AD for Intune
- Exercise 3: Create Intune policies
- Exercise 4: Enroll a Windows 10 device
- Exercise 5: Manage and monitor a device in Intune
Slavko Kukrika is a consultant, trainer, and author of several books on Microsoft technologies. In his day-to-day work he manages a hybrid Office 365 environment, specializing in Windows Server, Azure AD, and device management. Slavko passed his first Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exam in 1996 and has since passed more than 120 MCP exams. He holds many technical certifications and is honored to be a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP).
Dennis Weber is a Consultant for atwork deutschland GmbH and has more than 10 years of experience working on different SMB and Enterprise projects. He is experienced in working with different technologies, including Windows and Linux solutions. His current focus is on Office 365 migrations and hybrid deployments for enterprise customers.
George Schweigert is a Software Engineer with Microsoft Worldwide Learning where he manages both the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator and Microsoft Exchange 2019 tracks. George has over 14 years of experience in the IT field in both the private and military sectors. He transitioned from his role in the military as an IT Admin to becoming a Customer Support Engineer supporting Office 365 small to mid-size businesses. Prior to joining Microsoft, George was an Exchange Escalations Engineer for Premier Enterprises with a minimum base of 10,000 users.
Tony Frink is a 36-year veteran of the IT industry, with a background in ERP technologies, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft 365. He spent the first 18 years of his career in ERP software development and professional services management. He has spent the past 18 years with Microsoft and is currently a Senior Content Development Manager on the Cloud Productivity team at Microsoft Worldwide Learning. He is responsible for developing training content for Microsoft 365 and related Office products.
|Author / Publisher|
When you enrolled into this course you will automatically get a Certificate of Achievement for completing the course. An example is provided below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.