- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Cybersecurity.
In Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Authentication and Security, you will learn how to plan and configure a SharePoint on premise solution for a variety of authentication levels and security requirements to help protect the environment. You will also learn about the necessary hardware and software requirements and the overall methodology to SharePoint security.
This course is part of the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 XSeries.
What you’ll learn
- Plan and Configure authentication based upon infrastructure, processes and methods
- Management of permission sets
- Plan and Configuring of platform and farm security
- Management of User Profiles
- Provision and configuration of Web Applications
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 roles and features
- Foundational knowledge of SQL Server
Estimate Time : 27-48 hours
Module 1 Plan and Configure Authentication
- Configure Federation Authentication
- Configure Server to Server Authentication
Module 2 Plan and Configure Authorization
- Configure Authorixation in SharePoint 2016
- Manage Access to Content
Module 3 Plan and Configure Platform and Farm Security
- Secure the Platform
- Configure Farm level security
Module 4 Create and Configure user Profiles
- Configure the User Profile Service Application
- Manage User Profiles and Audiences
Module 5 Provision and Configure Web Applications
- Generate Web Applications
- Configure Web Applications
Senior Content Developer
Christina was a Senior Content Developer, specializing in SharePoint product and services. She has leveraged the power of SharePoint since its inception and has served in every role pertaining to the product. She holds a Masters of Business Administration in both Project Management and Marketing, and is currently working on completing her PhD in Information Technology with a focus on Collaborative Tools and Machine Learning.
Olive + Goose
Ankur Kothari is a veteran in the eDiscovery business and was instrumental in launching the first iterations of eDiscovery from Microsoft. He is currently the President of Olive + Goose, a consulting company with a specialty in Office 365 and Compliance technologies. Prior to this, he has had various positions within Microsoft.
Olive + Goose
Joe Turick is a Principal Consultant at Olive + Goose with an expertise on creating technical content for Office 365 and Exchange. He has a vast knowledge of the Microsoft Office server ecosystem. He previously worked as a technical service lead for Microsoft.
Olive + Goose
Elisabeth Jones is a Consultant at Olive + Goose with seven years of experience in informatics and information science instruction. She has a PhD in Information Science, and has taught online and in-person courses at the University of Washington and University of Michigan.
|Author / Publisher|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.