- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
What you’ll learn
- Use shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Create Background Tasks
- Use Swagger to document an API
- Create a reliable service
- Create a Reliable Actors app
- Hands-on with Reliable collections
- Understand the Azure Container Registry
- Use Azure Container instances
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Estimate Time : 8-12 hours
Module 1 – Creating Web Applications using PaaS
This module provides and overview of Azure App Service Web Apps for hosting web applications, REST APIs, and a mobile back end.
Topics include the following:
- Using shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Creating Background Tasks
- Using Swagger to document an API
Module 2 – Creating Apps and Services Running on Service Fabric
This module provides an overview of Azure Service Fabric as a distributed systems platform that makes it easy to package, deploy, and manage scalable and reliable microservices and containers. This module also addresses the challenges in developing and managing cloud native applications.
Additional topics include:
- Creating a reliable service
- Creating a Reliable Actors app
- Working with Reliable collections
Module 3 – Using Azure Kubernetes Service.
This module focuses on the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) for deploying and managing a Kubernetes cluster in Azure. Topics include how to reduce operational overhead of managing Kubernetes by offloading much of that responsibility to Azure, such as health monitoring and maintenance.
Additional topics include:
- Azure Container Registry
- Azure Container Instances
Module 4 – Understanding Azure Functions.
Azure Functions is a solution for easily running small pieces of code, or “functions,” in the cloud. You can write just the code you need for the problem at hand, without worrying about a whole application or the infrastructure to run it. Functions can make development even more productive, and you can use your development language of choice, such as C#, F#, Node.js, Java, or PHP. Pay only for the time your code runs and trust Azure to scale as needed. Azure Functions lets you develop serverless applications on Microsoft Azure.
This module includes:
- Azure Functions scale and hosting concepts
- Develop, Test, and Publish Azure Functions using Visual Studio
- Implement Durable Functions
|Author / Publisher
When you enrolled into this course you will automatically get a Certificate of Participation for completing the course. An example is provided below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.