- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
What you’ll learn
Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Deploying and Managing VMs
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Managing Identities using Azure Active Directory
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Estimate Time : 8-12 hours
Module 1: Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
In this module you will explore Azure monitoring capabilities using Azure alerts, Azure activity logs, and Log Analytics. You will learn to query, analyze, and interpret the data viewed in Log Analytics.
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Storage
In this module you will learn about Azure storage accounts, data replication, how to use Azure Storage Explorer, and monitor storage.
Module 3: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s within the Azure Portal
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s using Azure PowerShell
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s using ARM templates
- Deploy Linux Virtual Machines (VM)s
- Monitor Virtual Machines (VM)s
Module 4: Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Network routing using routing tables and algorithms
- Inter-site connectivity using VNet-to-VNet connections and VPNs
- Virtual network peering for regional and global considerations
- Gateway transit to allow gateway transit for the virtual network to communicate with resources outside the peering
Module 5: Managing Identities
This module covers Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) for IT Admins and Developers with a focus on the Azure AD multi-tenant cloud-based directory and identity management service.
|Author / Publisher|
When you enrolled into this course you will automatically get a Certificate of Participation for completing the course. An example is provided below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.