- Unit Outline
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
About this course
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
What you’ll learn
- Administer Azure using the Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates.
- Plan for, create, and scale virtual machines.
- Implement Azure storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and shared access keys.
- Configure virtual networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups.
- Configure data replication and backup files, folders, and virtual machines.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site connections, and ExpressRoute.
- Manage network traffic using service endpoints, network routing choices, Azure load balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Content Delivery Network.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, users, groups, and billing. Implement Azure policies.
- Implement Azure Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Connect.
- Secure identities with MFA, Azure AD Identity Protection, AD Join, and Self-Service Password Reset.
- Share data using the Import and Export service, Data Box, and File Sync.
- Monitor Azure infrastructure with Azure Monitor, Azure alerts, Log Analytics, and Network Watcher.
Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Estimate Time : 8-12 hours
Module 01 – Azure Administration
In this module, you’ll learn about to tooling Azure Administrator uses to manage their infrastructure. This includes the Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, Resource Manager, and Resource Manager Templates. The demonstrations in this module will ensure you are successful in the course labs. This module includes:
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell and CLI
- Resource Manager
- ARM Templates
Module 02 – Azure Virtual Machines
In this module, you’ll learn about Azure virtual machines including planning, creating, availability and extensions. This module includes:
- Virtual Machine Planning
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
- Lab – Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
- Lab – Virtual Machines and Scale Sets
Module 03 – Azure Storage
In this module, you’ll learn about basic storage features including storage accounts, blob storage, Azure files, and storage security. This module includes:
- Storage Accounts
- Blob storage
- Azure Files
- Storage Security
- Lab – Implement and Manage Storage
Module 04 – Virtual Networking
In this module, you’ll learn about basic virtual networking concepts like virtual networks, IP addressing, Azure DNS, and network security groups. This module includes:
- Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing and Endpoints
- Azure DNS
- Network Security groups
- Lab – Configure Azure DNS
Module 05 – Intersite Connectivity
In this module, you’ll learn about intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering, VNet-to-VNet connections, Site-to-Site Connections, and ExpressRoute. This module includes:
- VNet Peering
- VNet-to-VNet Connections
- Lab – VNet Peering and Service Chaining
Module 06 – Monitoring
In this module, you’ll learn about monitoring your Azure infrastructure including Azure Monitor, alerting, log analytics, and Network Watcher. This module includes:
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Network Watcher
- Lab – Network Watcher
Module 07 – Data Protection
In this module, you’ll learn about data replication strategies, backing up files and folders, and virtual machine backups. This module includes:
- Data Replication
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
- Lab – Azure Site Recovery Between Regions
Module 08 – Network Traffic Management
In this module, you’ll learn about network traffic strategies including service endpoints, network routing, Azure Load Balancer, and Azure Traffic Manager. This module includes:
- Network Routing
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Traffic Manager
- Lab – Load Balancer and Traffic Manager
Module 09 – Azure Active Directory
In this module, you’ll learn about Azure Active Directory (AD) including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Join. This module includes:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure AD Join
- Lab – Implement Directory Synchronization
Module 10 – Securing Identities
In this module, you’ll learn how to secure identities including Multi-Factor Authentication, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Self-Service Password Reset. This module includes:
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Lab – Azure AD Identity Protection
- Lab – Self-Service Password Reset
Module 11 – Governance and Compliance
In this module, you’ll learn about managing your subscriptions and accounts including role-based access control, users and groups, and Azure policy. This module includes:
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Users and Groups
- Azure Policy
- Lab – Role-Based Access Control
- Lab – Governance and Compliance
Module 12 – Data Services
In this module, you’ll learn how to effectively share data using Import and Export service, Data Box, Content Delivery Network, and File Sync. This module includes:
- Content Delivery Network
- File Sync
- Import and Export Service
- Data Box
- Lab – File Sync
|Author / Publisher|
When you enrolled into this course you will automatically get a Certificate of Participation for completing the course. An example is provided below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.